Sunday, January 15, 2012

Social Taboo: Penis Size and Race

Happy Super Sunday!!  As I was sitting here reading the news this morning, I ran across an article about a study on penis sizes, worldwide.  Before I read the article, I began to think about stereotypes associated with penis size and race. 



Being a black girl from the south, you always heard that black men were superior, both internationally and in the bedroom.  I mean, we've all heard the saying "once you go black...(you know the rest)" so I know I am not the only person who has heard this.  Once I became older, I started meeting people of other races and hearing their viewpoints on race and penis sizes. Normally, it went like this:
  • black and African men were the most popular and well endowed (hell, white women love our men more than we do)
  • white men came in second (sometimes third) in popularity and size
  • Latinos come in third in size but not in popularity
  • Asians and Indians come in last in popularity and size

So, of course, I had my own views before I began reading this.  I have encountered black men that were not very large and I have seen some white men that were VERY nicely packaged so I was very curious on what the study read.  Well, guess what?  Most of my stereotypes were confirmed!!  Here are the findings:
  • Men in China, India, Thailand, Indonesia, South Korea, and parts of New Guinea fared the worst and came in with the smallest penises.
  • The U.S., Russia, Australia, Ethiopia, and Pakistan all came in with the 2nd smallest penises.
  • Canada, Greenland, Most of Europe, Argentina, and a few other countries came in average. 
  • Ecuadorians (South America) had the 2nd largest penises.  (I was super shocked about this). 
  • Men in Congo (Africa) came in first. On average, Congos have the largest penises in the world.
Well, there you go. I was surprised to see that some countries in S. America averaged men with the largest penises.  The myth about Asians are mostly...TRUE.  Canadian men, while they may have larger penises than men in the U.S., are average.  Men in most African countries have larger penises and men in the U.S. has the second smallest (surprise). 

If you want to read the entire article and see a map, go here . 

Happy Humping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment