Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How Long Can You Perform...

Oral? I was asked this question yesterday and my answer got a shocking response of "Come on. Really? That's too long".

Question: How long can/do you give head?


The answer to this question will vary from person to person. There are many factors that go into how long you can/ should give head....
  • Are you REALLY into oral? I am a very "oral" person if you know what I mean. I LOVE giving it and it turns me on more to know that I am pleasing my man. You have to be into whatever you are doing, whether it's cleaning your home or shaft sucking, and you'll last longer.
  • Is it the MAIN COURSE or and APPETIZER? Are you ONLY performing fellatio or are you getting him ready for the dive into the unknown? Of course, you will go for shorter periods if you will be having intercourse, but what do you do if it is the main course? Read the next bullet....
  • Are you switching it up? If you are only performing oral (like around that time of the month), try using your hands in addition to your mouth. And don't forget to take care of his two little friends (balls, for the slow people). Stopping in the middle of performing and giving him a good handjob for a few and getting back to sucking is another way to switch it up to make your jaws last longer.
  • Do you know what you are doing? Can you deepthroat or do you just suck the head? You have to perfect your craft...But if you are REALLY into what you are doing, you will know how to make it last...
My answer was about an hour...I explained that, in all, I may give head between 30 minutes to an hour. Ongoing head is a different story. If you know what you are doing, he should last [maybe] 15-20 minutes (if he's not a quick spitter, LOL).

Happy Sucking ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment