Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Oral Sex: Fellatio

Fellatio, blow-job, giving head....No matter what you call it, most men love it...Yesterday, we discussed cunnilingus and I think it's only fair that fellatio become the topic for today.





Men aren't the only ones that like getting head, a lot of women like GIVING it.  I have come (cum) before from just giving head.  Thinking back on my first time (giving head), I laugh because I did not know wtf I was doing.  I couldn't deep-throat, didn't know how to coordinate my hands with the rapid up and down motion of my mouth....it was just horrible!  But practice made me better and now I consider myself decent.  Here are a few of my tips that I give out at my classes (and parties).



  1. Get down and nasty...Most men LOVE sloppy head!  Allow the saliva to collect in your mouth as you play the flute.  This was the hardest thing for me to get over...being nice and neat.  Men love it when a woman (or man, I'm not here to judge) isn't afraid to get down and dirty to please them.
  2. Use your hands....sometimes.  Personally, I like to do it with no hands, but some [men] prefer the use of hands in addition lips and tongue.  Place one hand around the shaft while you move up and down on the head of his penis.  Try to coordinate your movements so your hand and mouth are going up and down in unison.
  3. Talk...to your partner and let them know what you are comfortable doing.  Also let them know what you are capable of doing.  This is the time to discuss swallowing, tea-bagging, the ability to deep-throat, etc.  
  4. Know the dick...How are you going to please someone and you don't know your anatomy?  Every penis is different, and each has its sensitive spots and its preferred ways of being handled. Generally, the corona and frenulum are more sensitive than the base of the shaft of the penis. Listen to your lover. The sounds he makes and the feel of his body tensing are your best clues that you're going this right. Don't be afraid to ask him for specific spots to lick, kiss, or suck -- each man has his own preferences.    
  5. Swallow....or not.  For many men, this is important to them -- they like to feel that by swallowing their semen, you complete this act of lovemaking and accept a part of themselves into your body. But many people don't like the taste of semen and can't bring themselves. Talk about this beforehand -- let him know if you can't handle it, and that it's not personal.
There is only one way to give head, with enthusiasm and confidence.  If you don't like and enjoy what you are doing, it will only end up being a bad experience for both parties involved.  



Hope you enjoyed the tips....Do you have any tips to add?  

No comments:

Post a Comment